Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and a great New Years! It was nice to see some of my fellow classmates over the break in some rather unexpected places...
Anyhow... a situation occurred the other day at work. I was approached by a gentleman from across the hall that clearly saw that I was busy and in a scramble. He then came over and asked, ARE YOU OVER WORKED AND UNDER PAID? .... my answer... MOST DEFINITELY!!!
Following this conversation I immediately found a scrap piece of paper and wrote this down. I thought this was a coincidence considering we had discussed the ideas of exploitation before the break. I was caught off guard by the fact that someone noticed that I was clearly being exploited. I have to admit however, that such a question would not have the same impact had we not discussed this in class. This situation made me ask again... why do I go to work? But the answer seems simple to me... I enjoy my job and I love the people I work with. I will admit I do complain ever now and again after a long days work however, the idea of quitting has never crossed my mind.
I guess I that would mean I am okay with the idea if being exploited?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't you just love this saying?
ReplyDeleteI think we can all agree with what this man said!